The course in Bremem at the BIBA University focused on Industrial Internet of Things for Industry 4.0 (3 ECTS). Along with the workshops, the participants joined a competition for developing a pretotype aimed at solving a real company case.
From Monday 02/09/2019 to Friday 06/09/2019.
Main contents of the course:
o Introduction on Industrial Internet of Things
- Definition of IoT
- Internet of Things vs Industrial Internet of Things
- IoT Cloud Components
- Intermediate technologies / Gateways / Networks
- Device (Edge) perspective
- Common protocols
- De facto standards
- Differences to engineering standards
o Process perspective
✔ Good knowledge of English language
✔ Ready for teamwork!
Winners of the challenge will be granted for participating to a European coaching program aimed at helping them to transform the pretotype into a real application.
Features of the course:
• Teachers from Italy, Spain, Germany from Universities and Companies
• Workshops blending theory, exercises, practical work
• Real business cases to discuss in class
• Pretotype competition: build an application for solving a real business challenge
• Workshops in English and Italian
During the course the participants will be divided in groups and will be involved in two challenges.
The challenges consist of solving real problems of the companies partner of the project.
The challenges will consist of a problem for the italian company Selettra and a problem for the german company Barna Steel.
At the end of the challenge, two members of the winning group of one challenge will have the possibility to join a fully paid transnational mobility in Italy!